[OPE-L:6430] Re: How taking a class in Marx and/or Marxian economics is valuable for business students

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 10:42:02 EST

Wow, Jerry [6429], I'm going into my first class in Marxist Economic
Theory for this semester in 20 minutes and I'm creating enemies for the
workers, and workers would be better off without having my class offered
at my SUNY university?!  How else can I read what you wrote?

In any case, much of what you wrote is straight business school/economics
department stuff, independent of any Marxist class. Paul

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka