[OPE-L:6586] Re: Lenin & Schemas

From: paul bullock (paulbullock@ebms-ltd.in2home.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 18:44:27 EST

Alejandro,

when I said as a political response I meant those within Marxism developing Marxism, not T-B's proportionality stuff, which as you correctly say tries to show the essential harmonic capacity of Capitalism. So I didn't 'forget' him..I refer to Jerry's  question of developing not obstructing Marxism.

Paul