[OPE-L:6604] list

From: Patrick L. Mason (pmason@garnet.acns.fsu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 23:40:25 EST

Please remove me from the list. Perhaps, I'll rejoin the list at some time
in the future.

By the way, if people on the list persist in calling for a discussion of
the Kliman suit you might inform that no such discussion is possible. There
is a gag order imposed on URPE's editorial board. Any one who goes into
details on the case can be sued or found in contempt of court or something.
Anyone who discusses the whether there should even have been a lawyer in
the first case can be sued.

peace, patrick