[OPE-L:6611] Enabling heterodoxy

From: P.J.Wells@open.ac.uk
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 05:18:28 EST

I know little and care less about the specific details of the Kliman/RRPE
falling-out, but I'd commend to list members the sentiments of Poirot in the
attached exchange from PKT.

As he says, if the result of the dispute is ensure that RRPE (and other left
journals) take care to avoid the trap of becoming competing minor
orthodoxies, then Andrew's determination to fight his corner has indeed done
heterodox economics a favour.

Julian

+++++++++