[OPE-L:6614] Kliman

From: TERRENCE JOHN MCDONOUGH (TERRENCE.MCDONOUGH@NUIGALWAY.IE)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 06:34:29 EST

Dear OPE-L

A clarification may be called for.  The communication from Kliman's
lawyer which mentioned Gil Skillman's post was received by
RRPE's lawyer, not Gil Skilman.  I consequently retract my earlier
statement.  A subsequent communication from Kliman's lawyer has
been received by RRPE's lawyer regarding my post to OPE-L.  As
future costs from these actions are likely to be born by URPE and
not myself, I believe it is the honorable thing to refrain from further
discussion of this matter on this list.

Terry McDonough