[OPE-L:6681] RE: RE: RE: RE: *Internal Discussion Document Available*

From: Mongiovi Gary (mongiovg@stjohns.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 12:13:13 EST

Partly my fault: my message to Jerry inadvertently went to the whole list.
That blasted "reply" key makes it possible to fire off a message faster
than you can blink, which I guess is how the document under discussion got
to Jerry in the first place (and how Alan's message to me got to the whole
list).

Sorry 'bout that.

For what it's worth, I don't think Jerry violated any rule of professional
etiquette. I second Alfredo's supportive words.

Gary