[OPE-L:6703] Internal Discussion Document

From: Asfilho@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 11:49:11 EST

I have absolutely no intention of entering into a debate with Alan about the
concept or the practice of comradely behaviour. I did not create the problem
that Alan finds himself into, and will not help him find excuses for whatever
he is plotting to do next.

I have already made my views clear. This is not a game. The underlying
ethical issues are very simple. This list is an asset to political economy,
and anyone who is unhappy about OPE-L should either raise the issue
constructively and in public from the start (ie, always deal with any
problems on the list rather than outside), or simply leave.

alfredo.