[OPE-L:6748] Re: Re: list procedures and coordination

From: Andrew Brown (Andrew@lubs.leeds.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 07:43:59 EST

Dear all,

Sorry I hit the send button whilst still beginning to ponder Michael's
strikingly harsh comments, which have prompted me to the
following:

I have learnt greatly from OPEL and wish to continue to do so.
Through the list I have had the pleasure to meet 'virtually' and
sometimes 'really' many of the protagonists in this issue,  who
have often, in discussion on or off list, brilliantly argued their case
re capital whilst destroying mine (which is nothing if not a great
learning experience!) Thus I hope all will remain / return to this list.
I recognise, however, that this will not be easy.

Best wishes,

Andy