[OPE-L:6887] Re: Change the World

From: dashyaf@easynet.co.uk
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 05:11:08 EST

I am not sure what John is tying to say re 'love' but perhaps a quote from
Che Guevara - who studied Capital in great depth - would help here.

'A true revolutionary is motivated by deep feelings of love'

If anyone would like a T-shirt  Front: Che Guevara and the words 'Viva
Cuba', Back: 'A true revolutionary is motivated by deep feelings of love'.
Available in XL,L,M and S for £7 write (add exchange costs from outside UK
or pay in sterling cheque etc) to
Rock around the Blockade, c/o FRFI BCM Box 5909, London WC1N 3XX. E-mail
boycottbacardiuk@yahoo.co.uk and website www.boycottbacardi.co.uk or
www.rcgfrfi.easynet.co.uk
for further information.

How about it John!