[OPE-L:7189] RE: Re: petty politics and personality clashes: off fundamentalism

From: Michael Williams (michaelj.williams@tiscali.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 12:28:26 EDT

I'm outta here. (Although no-one will notice since I have only been lurking
for so long, because of other pressing demands.)

I really do not know what is going on on the list, but it seems to be
informed by petty politics and personality clashes to which I am not (nor do
I wish to be) privy, rather than either the real Politics or serious
critical political economy for which I have been very grateful to have been
a list member.

So - ta ta!

Jerry, could you plese unsubscribe me? Thanks.

michael

---