[OPE-L:7261] Re: Re: Re: interpreting Marx's texts (was: hermeneutics) (fwd)

From: paul bullock (paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 15:33:23 EDT

Fred,

the nearest I know is Grossmans 'Die Wert-Preis-Transformation bei Marx un
das Kriesenproblem'... 1932... ( Leipzig .. Zeitschrift fur Sozialforschung)
reprimted  Archiv sozialtstischer literatur 20 Frank furt  1971.

But since not even the great man's book has been fully translated into
English the articles have had even less chance.

Will someone please volunteer to do some translations?

Cheers

Paul B.