[OPE-L:7268] Re: Re: Re: Re: interpreting Marx's texts (was: hermeneutics) (fwd)

From: Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@mtholyoke.edu)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 00:38:17 EDT

Rakesh, thanks for your reply.

Do you remember how Grossmann determined prices of production?
In particular, does he argue that the inputs of constant capital and
variable capital have to be transformed from values to prices of
production and that Marx failed to do so?
Is the rate of profit determined simultaneously with prices of production,
or prior to prices of production and taken as given in their
determination?

Thanks again.

Comradely,
Fred