[OPE-L:7421] new website

From: Rakesh Bhandari (rakeshb@stanford.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 12:21:47 EDT

I don't whether all OPE-L'ers received this note; it seems to have
been a mass mailing,  but I shall pass it along. Haven't yet had a
chance to look at this website.
all the best, rb
__________

??

I am PhD student of Economics.

I want to draw your attention to <http://www.wsws.org/>www.wsws.org ,
a major referrence concealed by mainstream media. I think it can
provide you valuable informations and open new possibilities for
social action and self development.

To save you time I recommend:

1.       daily new articles on  <http://www.wsws.org/>www.wsws.org

Theoretical matters:

2.       main articles are grouped on section
<http://www.wsws.org/sections/category/icfi/icfi.shtml>About the ICFI
downwards, those are of highest intellectual level you can find on
web, and are most important views about the world we live in and
about the Fundamental Problems of the 20th Century.

3.  anything by Nick Beams about economy

Case study:

about French presidential election in April and May this year, event
that has immense and lasting significance for whole world, best
summed up in an open letter:

<http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/apr2002/open-a29.shtml>No to
Chirac and Le Pen!  29 April 2002

WSWS really is something different.

I would appreciate very much if you write me back, that would be an
encouragement for a student and also I would know if my action has
any sence.

All the best

       Dejan Popov