[OPE-L:7424] Re: Cyrus Bina?

From: Rakesh Bhandari (rakeshb@stanford.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 11:53:09 EDT

>Dear all,
>
>I am trying to contact Cyrus Bina - can anyone help?
>
>Many thanks,
>
>alfredo saad filho.

I sent Alfredo Cyrus's email address offlist, but I think I'll take
this opportunity to note that Cyrus had argued long ago both
theoretically and empirically for the thesis of the loss of US
hegemony, so it would be interesting to compare Cyrus' analysis to
the recent essay by Wallerstein which I forwarded in OPE-L 7415
(Wallerstein: The Eagle Has Landed).
Unfortunately I don't think Cyrus will be available this summer to do
the comparison himself.
All the best, Rakesh