[OPE-L:7563] Re: Yaffe on gold

From: dashyaf@easynet.co.uk
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 13:27:19 EDT

I have been away and have only just seen this contribution. I believe my
approach in that article is the correct one to take and having looked at
the discussion so far, I have nothing really to add. I do think that
Sweezy's introduction of von Bortkiewicz to an Anglo-US readership caused
unnecessary confusion and problems.

David Yaffe