[OPE-L:7707] Re: Re: M-C-M' and the determination of S

From: Gil Skillman (gskillman@mail.wesleyan.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 14:44:21 EDT

Hey Fred--Of course I'm not surprised that we disagree, even "thoroughly,"
and given your willingness to engage our differences I  have to think the
"patience" is at least mutual.  But I'm genuinely curious to discover where
it is that we necessarily part ways, so I  cheerfully await your response.  Gil