[OPE-L:7867] accounting for value

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 06:34:13 EST

Alejandro and Tony -- thanks. I'm very happy that you
found the link in [7862] and other posts to be useful.

Tony -- has there been any discussion amongst radical
accountants about the implications for Marxian empirical
works on value of the Enron, Anderson et al affairs?

How do we know that the numbers generated by corporations
and the state are "real" and aren't "cooked"?

Are there any steps that Marxists who are engaged in this
field should take to qualify or modify the data?

In solidarity, Jerry

Critical Conference Site: http://zicklin.baruch.cuny.edu/critical/