[OPE-L:7983] Re: Re: Re: relation of VCC to OCC

From: Michael Perelman (michael@ecst.csuchico.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 18:12:12 EST

Marx thought that capital goods -- factories -- were produced by handicraft labor,
while consumer goods -- textiles -- were produced with advanced technology.  He
thought that eventually technical change would become more common in the
production of capital goods.  Michael Leibowitz pointed me to the appropriate