[OPE-L:8084] Re: Re: The 11th Thesis on Feuerbach

From: glevy@pratt.edu
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 13:25:22 EST

Re Michael E's [8080]:

> I liked many aspects of Elson's 1979 book.

So did I.

> I don't think she is radical enough with socially necessary labour-time
> and the magnitude of value.

I think that the idea that SNLT can have a 'crystaline' form is rather
problematic.  After all, SNLT is a particular form of *time* (T is the
noun and SNL are adjectives).  And time is a *dimension*.  How then can
the dimension of time be said to exist *within* (embodied by, in
crystaline form, etc.) a commodity?

In solidarity, Jerry