[OPE-L:8157] Re: the triumph of value theory?

From: Gil Skillman (gskillman@wesleyan.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 17:51:48 EST

For the record, the paper does not argue that the "development of Marx's
value theory represented a 'triumph' over historical materialism," as Jerry
suggests below.  The "triumph" referred to in the title is of what in the
paper I term Marx's "value-theoretic account of surplus value" over what I
call his '"historical account of surplus value."  Gil