[OPE-L:8168] Kapital.doc

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 08:35:17 EST

In April, 1998 I sent a message to the list  that I had
received from Elmar Altvater in which he reported on
his plans to publish "Kapital.doc"
(http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ope/archive/9804/0077.html ).

As a  follow-up on that message, I am pleased to report that

KAPITAL.DOC  has been published as planned.

It represents a joint effort by Elmar Altvater, Michael Heinrich,
Rolf Hecker, and Petra Schaper-Rinkel. It contains a summary
of Volume One of _Das Kapital_ and commentary (mostly by
Altvater), an overview of edition history (by Hecker) and a
selected bibliography (prepared by Heinrich).  In German.

In pdf format at:
www.sozialistische-klassiker.org/diverse/div66.pdf

It can also be purchased as a CD. See:
http://www.dampfboot-verlag.de/buecher/437-5.html