[OPE-L:8190] Christopher J. Arthur New Dialectic and Marx's Capital

From: Rakesh Bhandari (rakeshb@stanford.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 10:35:14 EST

>  >***(2):  What is the rendering of the last quote about how the s "is due
>>not to the working man but to the capitalist" in the original German
>>and in the _CW_ translation?   This quote, it seems to me, has
>>relevance for some recent writings by Chris, and comments by Nicky
>>on OPE-L.
>>
>Right Jerry - but in the following excerpt from my just published book

New Dialectic and Marx's Capital
Christopher J. Arthur

Our Price: $52.00
Readers' Advantage Price: $49.40 Join Now
  In Stock:Ships within 2-3 days
Order this item no later than Dec. 16th using UPS Select
to make sure it arrives by Dec. 24th.
Or, send a Gift Certificate via email.
Holiday Delivery Schedule

Format: Hardcover
ISBN: 9004127984
Publisher: Brill Academic Publishers, Incorporated
Pub. Date: August  2002

Look forward to reading it, Chris. Congratulations on the book's publication.

Yours, Rakesh