[OPE-L:8322] Re: Re: Re: Milios et al, "Karl Marx and the Classics"

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@buffalo.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 21:03:41 EST

John, Thanks for your reply and clarification RE: individualism. On the
changes within the three editions of Vol. 1, James D. White, *Karl Marx
and the Intellectual Origins of Dialectical Materialism*, Macmillan, 1996,
identifies a lot of changes impacting on interpreting Marx's move away
from Hegel.  You may not have problems with his interpretation, but I'm
not sure.  In any case, his interpretation should interface with the
issues of changes in Marx's project that concern you.

On value specifically, I'm less sure of the connection or lack thereof
between you and White.

I'll await your return later in the month. Paul

"Confronting 9-11, Ideologies of Race, and Eminent Economists", Vol. 20
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY,  Paul Zarembka, editor, Elsevier Science
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka