[OPE-L:8383] Re: Re: Re: Re: unproductive labour

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 05:13:07 EST

Clearly I must agree with Rakesh about 'productivism'. PC does not take up
the question of the role of the labour aristocracy, which of course does
represent a split in the conditions of the working class and leads to
reformist political views of  the characteristic representatives of this
section. But PC's comments are themselves different from Tony's who is
directly denying the basic distinctions in Marx

Paul  Bullock