[OPE-L:8417] Re: Publication details - Marx's works

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 20:02:04 EST

Re Alfredo's [8415]:

I don't have the book in front of me now, but you should be
able to find the answers for all of your questions in Volume II
of Hal Draper's _The Marx-Engels: Cyclopepia_: _The Marx-Engels
Register_ (NY, Schocken Books, 1985).

Although there is a plan to put _The Marx-Engels Cyclopedia_ on the
Web (see http://csh.gn.apc.org/java_pg.htm ) it hasn't progressed very
far to date.

Solidarity, Jerry