[OPE-L:8418] Re: Publication details - Marx's works

From: Christopher Arthur (cjarthur@waitrose.com)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 05:56:14 EST

The first was in French the rest in German. Absolutely invaluable for this
sort of query is Hal Draper  The Marx-Engels Cyclopedia, Schocken 1985. It
is in 3 vols of which the 2 is called Register  and contains all these
details. Your Library should be required to search out a copy if they do
not have it. You can also grub through the MECW editions for th e info.
Beware on the CM: it is often given as 1847 whereas it was London 1848
Chris A
>Dear all,
>
>Can you help? I need the original place, date and language of publication of
>the following, and
>their proper titles, and their original place and date of publication in
>English. Any help most welcome.
>
>-The Poverty of Philosophy
>
>-The Communist Manifesto
>
>-Das Kapital (all three volumes)
>
>-Theories of Surplus Value
>
>-Critique of the Gotha Programme
>

>Many thanks,
>
>alfredo.

17 Bristol Road, Brighton, BN2 1AP, England