[OPE-L:8430] History (fwd)

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@buffalo.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 13:27:42 EST

Can anyone help with this query to me:

"Perhaps you can help me. A long time ago when I was reading something by
Marx - or it could have been by Engels - I came across the passage which
said; 'History is the only science.' Now I think I know what it means, but
I don't know where I read it. I have been rummaging for some time but I
can't find it. Do you happen to know where it appears?"

Paul Z.

"Confronting 9-11, Ideologies of Race, and Eminent Economists", Vol. 20
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY,  Paul Zarembka, editor, Elsevier Science
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka