[OPE-L:8556] Re: Bertell Ollman on reasons for war with Iraq

From: dashyaf@easynet.co.uk
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 11:55:27 EST

Fight Racism! Fight Imperialism! 171 has just been put up on our website.
It has two articles on the war Iraq: Horizons Bathed in Blood by Trevor
Rayne, which makes explicit assumptions re economic foundations of the war
and The world economy facing war and recession by David Yaffe which goes
into the economic foundations and inter-imperialist rivalries behind the
war. The articles were written at the end of January 2003 - it has taken
some time for them to be put on our website. They can be found at
http://www.revolutionarycommunistgroup.com/frfi/171/

David Yaffe