[OPE-L:8607] Re: 'The Revolution Will Not Be Televised'

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 17:21:06 EST

Michael,

the article on venezuela in the Irish Times you've passed on was used in a much more detailed account given in  July 2002 in FRFI, where as many direct accounts were incorporated as possible. You can find it on

www.rcgfrfi.easynet.co.uk

press the Fight Rascism.Fight Imperialism : button, top left,  go to number 167 and click on 'Defeated Coup' and also 'Background'.

best regards

paul

best regards

Paul Bullock