[OPE-L:8618] Michael Heinrich

From: OPE-L Administrator (ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 19:04:48 EST

Michael Heinrich, from Berlin, has joined OPE-L.

A short biography on Michael, in German, is at:
http://www.dampfboot-verlag.de/buecher/a79.html
Note links for books.

In the following Michael introduces himself:

***************************************
From: Michael Heinrich, <m.heinrich@prokla.de>

I am living in Berlin, Germany, teaching at the "Fachhochschule für
Technik und Wirtschaft" (university for technical sciences and
economics). Moreover I'm one of the editors of "PROKLA Zeitschrift für
kritische Sozialwisssenschaft", an independent leftist journal for
social sciences, founded 1970.

Besides a number of articles I published in 1991 "Die Wissenschaft vom
Wert. Die Marxsche Kritik der politischen Ökonomie zwischen
wissenschaftlicher Revolution und klassischer Tradition" (The Science of
Value. Marx' Critique of Political Economy between Scientific Revolution
and Classical Tradition), an extended edition of this book appeared in
1999 and 2001. In English two articles appeared: "Capital in General and
the Structure of Marx' Capital" (Capital & Class 38, Summer 1989) and
"Engels' Edition of the Third Volume of Capital and Marx' Original
Manuscript" (Science & Society, vol. 60, no. 4, Winter 1996/97)

My research interests are Marxian theories on value, money, credit and
crisis, the relation between Marxian economics and modern versions of
Keynesian and Postkeynesian economics and the history of economic
thought.

Best wishes

Michael

Michael: welcome aboard!