OPE Re: papers for the Marx conference in Havana

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 08:08:19 EDT

Re Mike L's (drats! no OPE-L #.  This is a good example of
how technological 'progress', in this case a move to a more
advanced server,  not infrequently has elements of technological
regression.  In this case the regression is caused by indifference
and lack of  knowledge by the designers, of the software,
regarding the concrete needs of the end users.):

>         For those of you who are coming to the Marx conference in Havana
> next  month (including Paul C., Allin, Fred, Alfredo, Paul B, Diego,
Alejandro
> B,   Stavros--- hope I haven't left anyone out) and those of you who
should be
> but aren't, the papers that will be presented are showing up on the
> website  for it: http://www.nodo50.org/cubasigloXXI/.

I didn't see the papers of any of those who you mentioned at the website.

What are the titles (or at least subjects) of the papers that the above
group of listmembers are presenting?   If the papers themselves aren't
available, are abstracts?

In solidarity, Jerry