Re: (OPE-L) Re: Consequences of the War against Iraq

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@EBMS-LTD.CO.UK)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 16:47:50 EDT

Jerry,

what BushBlair 'think/decide' will be a function of their role, as leaders
of imperialist states, what they 'believe' is pretty much secondary.. eg it
might be remembered that when Stalin and Roosevelt met at Yalta, S asked R
whether the US position would change if he was no longer President ( the
illness issue).. to which R replied , roughly,... that S shouldn't worry
(sic!), anyone in my role will do exactly the same.

Cheers
paul.