Re: (OPE-L) Re: Consequences of the War against Iraq

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@EBMS-LTD.CO.UK)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 17:41:06 EDT

Hi Jerry,

Yes thanks, clearly interimperialist rivalries are central ...If you check
the latest 'Fight racism! Fight Imperialism!' on the wesite, you'll see
there is a box on the new american century + an article US: Closer to
Fascism, that deals with the 2001Patriot Act  and the additional  2003
Domestic SecurityEnhancement Act ,

cheers

paul.