(OPE-L) Chai-on is recruiting free subscribers for the "Korean Journal of Political Economy"

From: OPE-L Administrator (ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 03:03:20 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Lee,Chai-On
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 10:27 PM
Subject: recruiting free subscribers

Dear Jerry,

I am currently away from my university and staying at other college. So,
I use a different e-mail address posting this mail while I use the
original address when receiving the ope-l mails. I would be grateful if
you can put this mail on the OPE-L.

We start to publish an english progressive economics journal this year.
It is called "Korean Journal of Political Economy", of which I am the
editor.

I would like to collect postal addresses of the OPE-L members to send
its copies for free, and of the US and Europe based university and
college libraries to send the copies. Looking forward to your help.

Yours

Chai-on Lee