(OPE-L) Re: Chai-on is recruiting free subscribers for the "Korean Journal of Political Economy"

From: OPE-L Administrator (ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 07:40:46 EDT

Chai-on asked that I pass along the following  -- which includes
his email address -- to OPE-L. / In solidarity, Jerry

=== call for free subscribers ===

We, the Korea Association of Social and Economic Studies", just started
to publish an English Journal, which we call "Korean Journal of
Political Economy".  We are going to post its copies free of charge to
those individual members of the OPE-L, and university and college
libraries.  I would appreciate if you inform me of postal addresses of
you and your libraries so that we can send free copies by air mail. Just
write them to conlee@chonnam.ac.kr

Yours

Chai-on Lee