Re: is value labour?

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 17:26:27 EDT

Alfredo,

Are you arguing that Marx's 'value' is therefore different than Ricardo's
'value' and, if so [if not different, I wouldn't understand your point],
how different?  It is one thing to mention that Ricardo speaks from a
trans-historical position but not Marx, it is another to demonstrate how
'value' is thus affected.

Paul