Re: dreams and nightmares

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 06:55:43 EDT

Dear comrades,

I find the part below of the communique really too mild as a
declaration  of preoccupation for what is happening in Cuba. A
solidarity with Cuba can be put forward and be convincing (at least
for me) only from a position much stronger and clearer. The points in
bold signal those part of the very few lines (= 2) on capital
punishment in Cuba which make those lines, rather than criticism,
strong support to what is going on and cannot be accepted, either
from Cuba or whatever government. To defend Cuba, we must today let
Castro understand that the behaviour of Cuba's government on capital
punishment, repression of dissenters and homosexuals, etc. cannot be
justified and supported.

in solidarity

--
Riccardo Bellofiore
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche

Al signor K chiesero cosa stesse facendo.
Il signor K rispose: "Sto lavorando duro
per preparare il mio prossimo errore"

What are you working on, Herr K was asked.
Herr K replied: "I am working hard,
I am carefully preparing my next error"

Bertolt Brecht