Re: Brinkman's paper

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 02:57:49 EDT

It is unpublished. Probably you may ask Duncan the address for Brinkman.

--

Riccardo Bellofiore
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche

Al signor K chiesero cosa stesse facendo.
Il signor K rispose: "Sto lavorando duro
per preparare il mio prossimo errore"

What are you working on, Herr K was asked.
Herr K replied: "I am working hard,
I am carefully preparing my next error"

Bertolt Brecht