(OPE-L) Re: Plane beams broadcasts to Cuba

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 18:49:44 EDT

Michael P  -- I believe Paul B (Bullock, not Burkett) was
replying to Michael E rather than yourself.  We have a lot
of Michaels and Pauls and it can get confusing at times --
which is why it helps to write the initial of the last name
in addition to the first name when replying to a post.

In solidarity, Jerry