(OPE-L) summer LOA

From: OPE-L Administrator (ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 20:56:33 EDT

In 2 weeks time, on or about June 16th, I will again be
heading off to sea and will be unavailable during the
summer.

If you wish to discuss any list business with me and/or
the Advisory Committee, please do so before that time.

During the summer -- which is generally a slow period --
the list will essentially operate on autopilot.  In the event
that you urgently need something to be done re your
subscription, please contact Allin at cottrell@wfu.edu.

If you are going on vacation, or otherwise don't wish to
receive mailings for the time being, send a message to
listserv@sus.csuchico.edu which reads (only):
SET OPE-L NoMail

When you again wish to receive postings, send a message
to listserv@sus.csuchico.edu  which reads (only):
SET OPE-L MAIL

If you wish to receive the Digest version instead of receiving
each individual post separately, send a message to
listserv@sus.csuchico.edu which reads (only):
SET OPE-L MAIL DIGEST

If you wish to receive a copy of email addresses of current
subscribers, send a message to listserv@sus.csuchico.edu
which reads (only):  REVIEW OPE-L

(Note that the address of the server is different from last
year and the command syntax is different as well).

I expect to return in early September.

In solidarity, Jerry