Re: (OPE-) article on Michael P

From: Alejandro Valle Baeza (avalleb@PRODIGY.NET.MX)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 15:51:27 EST

Jerry, I forgot to say something in a previous message: I have David Debrott in Spanish because I offered to him to translate it to English. As soon as I finish this task David will ask for acceptance to ope-l. Alberto Bonnet wrote that he will ask for ope-l admission soon. I will recall him for such solicitude. I have not write to Orlando Caputo yet. I expect to do that in a few days.

Alejandro