(OPE-L) Re: Why the U.S. economy will go from bad to worse

From: gerald_a_levy (gerald_a_levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 17:51:26 EDT

Re Alejandro's message dated Wednesday, December 4:

> is an interesting article. Do you know Dean Baker theoretical
> adscription? I suppose he is Keynesian. However he do not
> discuss  about total debt bubble. Do you know references about
> this issue?

Hi, Alejandro.
For more information on Dean Baker and this issue, see
the web site of the Center for Economic and Policy Research:
http://www.cepr.net

Articles by Mark Weisbrot and Heather Boushey also at this site.
Also note the "Economic Reporting Review" -- "a weekly review
and critique of the business and economics articles appearing
in _The New York Times_ and the _Washington Post_."

In solidarity, Jerry

    "Bursting Bubbles", an article by Dean Baker from
    _In These Times_.  Baker argues, in the article which is
    sub-titled "Why the economy will go from bad to worse",
    that the property and currency markets have yet to burst:
    http://inthesetimes.com/comments.php?id=185_0_1_0_C
    Comments by readers follow the article.