(OPE-L) Cuba and the US

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 16:48:24 EDT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: CUBA AND THE US
From: Ocean Press <pilar@oceanbooks.com.au>
Date: Wed, June 18, 2003 8:06 pm
To: info@oceanbooks.com.au

June 18, 2003

Dear friends,

In a gesture of solidarity at this time when Cuba needs its friends yet
again, Ocean Press has put Jane Franklin's chronology of U.S.-Cuba
relations on our website, so that activists can access this important
resource. It is also available for a minimal cost ($10 + $4 postage and
handling) as a CD.

Meanwhile, individual mail orders (for the book or CD) can be sent to
Ocean Press (by post or e-mail below) or call the Center for Cuban
Studies (New York) which has copies on hand (1-212-242-0559  or fax
1-212-242 1937). Alternatively, you can order the book by ordering
direct from our website (www.oceanbooks.com.au)

Groups should contact Ocean Press for a special bulk discount rate on
this and other books on Cuba.

Bookstores (but not individuals) can order from our trade distributor,
Consortium Book Sales and Distribution.

Yours in solidarity,

Pilar Aguilera

Ocean Press