Re: OPE request

From: Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@MTHOLYOKE.EDU)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 21:56:35 EDT

I want to emphasize Tony's description below of these conference papers as
"only first drafts", and want to add the condition that they should not be
quoted or cited without premission of the author.

These papers are being revised and will be published next year.
I am sure that the authors would welcome comments.

Comradely,
Fred