Re: Marxism and the World Stage CFP

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 10:13:50 EDT

Steve, Your message below says that today is the deadline for submission,
but the web site says October 1.  Which is correct?  Also, I cannot be
there the Thursday of the conference (Nov. 6).  Should I submit a paper
which is accepted, is there a mechanism to ensure that I'm not set for a
Thursday presentation?  Thanks, Paul

RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY,  Paul Zarembka, editor, Elsevier Science
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka