"Le nouvel observateur": Special issue on "Karl Marx"

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 10:04:11 EST

The October/November 2003 issue of "Le nouvel observateur" is a full
special issue on "Karl Marx", almost a 100 pages.  I'll mention that I have
an article on Lenin, but there are many contributors we'd all recognize,
like Howard Zinn, Georges Labica, Rossana Rossanda, etc.

I only just received it and thus cannot report on substance.

Paul

RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY,  Paul Zarembka, editor, Elsevier Science
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka