Re: (OPE-L) Re: Hume and constraint based theories

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 01:35:10 EST

Dear Ian, I'm enjoying it too. But since I do not know
anything about the computer world, I don't think I can
say much to what you have said. I, however, find my
computer to be highly irrational and illogical--but
that probably is a reflection on myself! But
seriously, I have a feeling that the programers must
give some causal direction to their programs. How come
a logical system generate causality? Something is
hiding somewhere.

Any, yesterday I deleted all my ope-l messages in a
hurry, whih had yours too--sometimes I find it hard to
cope with ope-l traffic. But I don't think I had much
to add to what you had wrriten.

Rakesh, I'm sorry your message also got deleted
yesterday. So can't respond to you either. But my
sense is that our discussion on this thread is not
going anywhere. Cheers, ajit sinha