Fwd: Fw: Re: [RPA-LIST] URGENT APPEAL from Miami Anti-FTAA Protesters

From: dlaibman@JJAY.CUNY.EDU
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 18:32:58 EST

Keep spreading this!!

attached mail follows:

Dear Fellow Marxist Theory participants,

I just received this post at 2:30 Eastern Standard time.  Please call in your protest to the person in charge of the cops brutalizing anti-FTAA demonstrators as soon as possible.  And please pass the word.  Massive phone calling will wake them up that the world is watching.

In solidarity,

Bob Stone