(OPE-L) 11th Value Theory Conference at the EEA February 20-22 2004

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 11:40:03 EST

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Reminder: 11th Value Theory Conference at the EEA February 20-22
2004
From: "Alan Freeman" <afreeman@iwgvt.org>
Date: Fri, November 28, 2003 11:15 am

Dear all

This is to remind you of the upcoming IWGVT value theory conference at
the EEA in Washington DC, at the Hyatt Regency on February 20-22 2004.

We can accept abstracts up to 20th December at which time we must
provide the EEA organisers with a list of our sessions. <snip, JL>

Cordially
Alan Freeman
Andrew Kliman

        CALL FOR PAPERS
        11th ANNUAL MINI-CONFERENCE ON VALUE THEORY
        Hyatt Regency, Washington DC, February 20-22

We invite you to the eleventh mini-conference of the International
Working Group on Value Theory (IWGVT), to be held as part of the Eastern
Economic Association (EEA) conference. Papers relating to the conference
aims which address the IWGVT’s interests are welcome. A summary of
these, and full instructions on paper submissions including our
scholarship guidelines, is attached.

Abstracts of individual papers are welcome. The final deadline for
abstracts is December 20th 2003.

To foster pluralistic and critical dialogue, papers should conform to
IWGVT scholarship guidelines.

For further information e-mail us at afreeman@iwgvt.org, or Andrew
Kliman at Andrew_Kliman@msn.com, or consult our website at
www.greenwich.ac.uk/~fa03/iwgvt, which also contains past papers.