Re: (OPE-L) Re: the real wage, and the production of surplus value

From: Paul Cockshott (clyder@GN.APC.ORG)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 16:08:51 EST

It tends to be of the order of 50%, why not 1% or 99%.

If we dont have a general theory that can explain a basic
and consistent feature of capitalism we are not doing well.
We could relegate this to conjunctural factors, but that
would be a copout like explaining the existence of profit
by 'conjunctural factors'.